Location - Reading/Basingstoke area
Package - £26,000-£39,000.00 plus contributory pension scheme, generous holiday entitlement, additional flexible benefits scheme and excellent work/life balance including 9 day working fortnight.
AWE has been named in the Sunday Times top 25 big companies to work for in 2019.
Working for one of the area's largest employers and enjoying an excellent work/life balance, our engineers gain experience on a wide variety of equipment and projects and can make a direct and visible contribution to the successful running of the business.
You will be required to:
- To support the WCC Specialist/s, Team Leader WCC and the Manager WCC in delivering a flexible, varied and robust support function.
- To help support and deliver WCC local area operations whilst ensuring compliance with company processes and procedures.
- Ensure all Work Coordination Centre (WCC) deliverables are achieved in line with relevant License Conditions and Management System Procedures.
- Managing Nuclear Operations - WCC Officer.
- Ensure the correct management, completion and close-out of tasks within agreed timescales.
- Take an active role in helping implement company policy including participating in change, and review, learn and improve activities.
- Where required, confirm via appropriate route that all 'risk control measures' have been considered and are suitable and sufficient for any given task.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A good standard of basic education.
- Capable of maintaining a high degree of effectiveness in a multi task role, managing priorities and delivering to challenging timescales.
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to work as part of a team.
- Able to readily adapt and respond quickly to changing situations and the changing needs of others.
- Willing and able to obtain and maintain the security clearance required for the role.
- Ensure exemplary customer focused service delivery on a daily basis.