We are recruiting for an Applications Support Specialist to work as part of an integrated team managing, monitoring and administering nominated software applications (mainly Jobscope PIMS), within development and production environments. To provide end to end customer application support to meet agreed performance targets.
Location - Reading area
AWE offer a competitive salary, market leading contributory pension scheme, generous holiday entitlement, excellent work/life balance including a 9-day working fortnight in the UK and flexible working hours (role dependent). A salary sacrifice scheme is also available. We welcome applications from candidates looking for full and part time hours.
* All - maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality and be a great team player.
* Ensure that Production Information Management System (PIMS) is available to all users to meet manufacturing business needs.
* All - Responsible for undertaking other duties as reasonably required from time to time by line and task management.
* The Company may require you to fulfil any other reasonable duties aligned to your position from time to time in line with business needs.
* Carry out routine audits, accounting and error logs, and reporting anomalies to the appropriate authority. Maintain records of checks being carried out. Liaising with customers to identify legitimate system usage.
* Ensure that users of the Jobscope PIMS System are supported in their day to day activities for resolution to problems and issues (monitor, re-assign or investigate/resolve service desk issues, including root cause analysis).
* To champion data quality, carry out monitoring to ensure data integrity (collate and provide evidence of breaches to data integrity).
* To champion the configuration control of supported Applications.
* To maintain configuration control of all Production Information Management System (PIMS) applications and product, ensuring tested applications are available for deployment in a timely manner. *
Ensure that IS Change requests are completed and processed in timely manner to enable service improvement.
* To ensure that all users are supported in their day to day activities with resolutions to problems and issues.