AWE is looking for an enthusiastic, experienced IT Training Specialist with good knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 to join our Information Services Business Engagement Team. The successful applicant will lead on the design and delivery of end user training to ensure the business is ready and able to use new technologies introduced by adoption of Microsoft Office 365, IT transformation projects and new IT services.
Location - Reading area
AWE offer a competitive salary, market leading contributory pension scheme, generous holiday entitlement, excellent work/life balance including a 9-day working fortnight in the UK and flexible working hours (role dependent). A salary sacrifice scheme is also available. We welcome applications from candidates looking for full and part time hours.
- Accountable for producing training plans and materiel to support technology adoption for different applications and projects
- Accountable for measuring user feedback and response, and subsequent changes to approach.
- Accountable for engaging with key stakeholders as appropriate - e.g. other team members, Corporate Communications, and ensuring alignment.
- Accountable for keeping tracking and measurement systems up to date.
Works collaboratively to understand transformation, new service or information-related training needs:
- Creates and delivers engaging training sessions for AWE's end user communities that can be delivered both in-classroom and online
- Develops documentation and video collateral in support of the training sessions
- Plans and schedules training sessions, and invites attendees
The Company may require you to fulfil any other reasonable duties aligned to your position from time to time in line with business needs