MBDA is working on a reorganisation of its HR domain. The first major step was the implementation of Workday SaaS solution with on ongoing deployment by phases still to come. The next steps will be the renewal of the Learning & Development and the e-travel management tools across our partner nations.
The HR domain is using many tools per country (FR, UK, IT & GE). There is a road map to reduce the number of national tools and where possible merge into a Group one. We are also in the process of upgrading to SAP S4/Hana, so there is the opportunity for involvement with the HR domain
What are we looking for?
- Some functional understanding of the HR processes (Employees, Talent, Compensation, Recruitment, Training, Travel, Time Booking)
- Knowledge of Workday, SAP HR and Open Options solutions is desirable
- Leadership skills – managing project teams in a matrix organisation including a number of Service Providers and Vendors; and representing UK requirement at international level
- Demonstrable experience of using project management methodologies – e.g. Prince2
- Good communication and presentation skills – capable of engaging at both Director level, all users and with technical resources.
- Desirable: Demonstrable experience of working in a multinational environment – specifically Europe.
What’s in it for you?
- Being a part of the MBDA international HR transformation program based in a first step on Workday
- Being an active participant in the HR international team to share UK HR requirement across Group and build a Core Model, when possible
- Progress your personnel development in functional and managerial competences.
- Having the opportunity to work both nationally & internationally, broaden your horizons by embracing the rich cultural diversity of our company: France, Italy, Germany and UK.
- Help shape the future of the team; bring ideas, fresh insights and potentially new ways of working.
What would you get?
- *Flexible working *opportunities for career progression *paid overtime (subject to level) *great bonus scheme *comprehensive pension scheme *annual salary review *fantastic working environment and site facilities *social, charitable and sporting activities.
- Deliver Information Systems projects to agreed, time, budget and scope. Projects are mainly related to HR domain, but may also be for other domains such as Facilities and Security
- Work closely with the IS HR Domain Manager based in France
- Develop and maintain relationships with key individuals within the UK HR business area to ensure customer expectation and IS deliverables are aligned
- Initiate and formulate scope, define and deliver business case and obtain budget.
- Execute and deploy proven deliverables, handover to operations and close down projects.
- Manage cross-functional internal teams, external consultancies, service providers and software vendors.
- Recommend any service improvements or service metrics observed whilst managing project roll-out
Join a great team!
Working in partnership with the internal customer, Information Systems delivers business value and innovation to the organisation. We are a large multicultural team – IS Group is made up of technical engineers and project managers across a wide variety of cultures and with vast experiences.
We are a strong team working to ensure things happen with a positive outcome for the business
MBDA is an award winning company; committed to providing an inclusive working environment where our employees can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We value difference and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives.
We’re here to help and want to ensure you have a positive experience throughout our recruitment process. We recognise that everyone is unique and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments.
MBDA is a proud member of Working Families – the UK’s work-life balance organisation. We welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
We understand that flexibility benefits our people, our teams and our business; wherever possible we will seek to accommodate a blended 2-3 days per week approach to on-site and remote working.
Follow MBDA on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers) and Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK).
Please Note: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve the appropriate clearance relevant to the role.