If you have systems engineering or network engineer experience and you’re looking for an exciting new remote position, General Dynamics wants to hear from you. We’re looking for a full-time Systems Engineer, and the role comes with a salary of £31,360 to £39,200 p/a. The System Engineer will work as part of our Design Services Contract team to develop and maintain complex Tactical C4i communication systems using engineering disciplines.
If you were currently in this Systems Engineer role, here are some of the areas you would have been working in this week:
- Delivering assigned tasks to address in-service issues and capability gaps
- Analysing and defining customer requirements
- Engaging in system and product development, integration, verification and validation
We pride ourselves in being a great place to work with a shared sense of purpose, offering impressive benefits such as a compressed nine-day fortnight and compressed hours – which means every other Friday off. A personalised career development plan, alongside regular progress reviews - supporting and valuing your progression within the Company and a flexible working environment where your contributions are recognised and rewarded with a flexible benefits scheme.
To apply, you will need previous experience from a systems engineer, software engineer or network engineer job, along with the following:
- A relevant qualification and vocational background in engineering
- Experience using engineering methodologies and tools to manage requirements, architecture/design, system integration and test (desirable)
- Experience generating technical engineering documents using Microsoft packages
This flexible Systems Engineer role could either be based in our offices in Oakdale, South Wales or remote, requiring occasional travel to our site. To apply for this remote Systems Engineer job, contact General Dynamics today!
General Dynamics Mission Systems engineers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. We believe in maintaining a diverse workplace – inclusive of beliefs, cultural background, job experiences, thoughts and ideas. If who we are and what we do resonates with you, we welcome you to join our inclusive team!