What we're looking for:
We are wanting someone who can work closely with various teams to deliver data in a meaningful way. Someone who can take a theory, test it with data, and deliver tangible outcomes, supporting further research and analytics work within our new tech centre as required.
They should be able to refine data using knowledge from across the team and externally on what could be expected to change with new vehicle technology, especially around the impact of it on frequency and severity of accidents. They should then be able to provide insight from their analysis to the Transformation team.
Who you'll be working with: Working within our future tech team and alongside the MI team in order to feed into strategy of Motor Network Specialist team.
Looking at a mix of both external and internal data sources.
This role is predominantly analytical but will also require a degree of proactivity and self-determination in order to shape the hypotheses to analyse.
What you'll be doing:
- Using knowledge from team to create hypotheses
- Testing Hypotheses through data and experimentation
- Shaping MI to challenge technology impacts on frequency and severity
- Monitoring MI Outcomes as a result of hypotheses being proved/disproved
- Supporting future claims investments across the business
- Sharing real-time data with P+U in order to inform decisions
What we'll give you: We're always encouraging internal development and you'll have access to loads of learning opportunities, events and conferences to build your industry knowledge. Because of our working culture, dedication and passion for developing our colleagues; a place where you can truly build a long-lasting career.