MBDA Missile Systems - Deliver for a more secure tomorrow
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 (dependent on experience and complexity of role) plus bonus and benefits
Part time working considered
Various opportunities have arisen for Project Managers across a number of our business areas at different levels, to define, plan and deliver medium to large size contracts/programmes. This is an exciting time to be at the forefront of change, as part of our new dynamic vision for Europe.
What we’re looking for
- Project /Programme Management experience
- Strong risk management skills and knowledge
- Sound business judgement and appreciation of complex problems
- Strong communication and motivational skills
- Ability to embrace new challenges and deal with a level of ambiguity
- Negotiating and influencing skills, with the ability to establish and maintain relationships and work collaboratively across various levels in an organisation
- Drive and motivation in leading project teams to strive for excellence in the face of adversity
- Engage, share standard methodology and find opportunities for innovation
What’s in it for you?
- Working in an exciting, complex and changing environment, there are opportunities to add value and make a difference in delivering capability to our customers.
- A great platform to embed your partner management skills, across a diverse multi-functional organisation.
- Exposure to working within a vibrant Project Management community
- Opportunity to gain professional/accredited project management qualification
- Career progression opportunities within and outside the Project Management function
- High level of integration between functional directorates and customers within UK and our European counterparts.
- Open forum to share best practice and innovative methodologies.
*Flexible working *opportunities for career progression *paid overtime (subject to level) *great bonus scheme *comprehensive pension scheme *annual salary review *fantastic working environment and site facilities *social, charitable and sporting activities.
MBDA is an award winning company; committed to providing an inclusive working environment where our employees can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We value difference and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives.
We’re here to help and want to ensure you have a positive experience throughout our recruitment process. We recognise that everyone is unique and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments.
MBDA is a proud member of Working Families – the UK’s work-life balance organisation. We welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
We understand that flexibility benefits our people, our teams and our business; wherever possible we will seek to accommodate a blended 2-3 days per week approach to on-site and remote working.
Follow MBDA on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers) and Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK).
Please Note: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve the appropriate clearance relevant to the role.