General Dynamics is seeking a full-time Senior Firmware Engineer for a flexible role where you will be working within a team environment and using your technical knowledge, decision making, and interpersonal skills to achieve project goals. This remote Senior Firmware (VHDL) Engineer role comes with a salary of £39,120-£48,900 p/a.
In this Firmware (VHDL) Engineer role, you will either be based remotely with a requirement for occasional travel to our site, or you will be based within our offices in Hastings, depending upon your preference.
Key Sr Firmware Engineer responsibilities include:
- Firmware development and verification, primarily VHDL
- Adherence to RTCA/DO-254 and other applicable standards
- Leading internal and external firmware design reviews throughout the development life-cycle
To apply, you will need solid experience in FPGA design and implementation for complex functions, primarily using XILINX SoCs and Microsemi FPGAs. You will also need to be proficient in the use of VHDL.
Our Company benefits
We pride ourselves in being a great place to work with a shared sense of purpose, offering impressive benefits:
- A compressed nine-day fortnight and compressed hours – which means every other Friday off
- A personalised career development plan, alongside regular progress reviews - supporting and valuing your progression within the Company
- A flexible working environment where your contributions are recognised and rewarded with a flexible benefits scheme
To apply for this remote Senior Firmware (VHDL) Engineer job, please contact us today.
General Dynamics Mission Systems engineers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to execute missions across all domains of operation successfully. We believe in maintaining a diverse workplace, including beliefs, cultural background, job experiences, thoughts, and ideas. If who we are and what we do resonates with you, we welcome you to join our inclusive team!