AWE are currently seeking an Asset Change Manager to deliver Tech Centre Asset Change project portfolio to time, cost, and quality, compliant with AWE processes.
The role of the Asset Change Manager is to drive efficient delivery of Asset Change requests for the appropriate Tech Centre/ATO holder, whilst maintaining the correct balance between delivery and governance.
You will be expected to manage asset Change projects with awareness and compliance to the nuclear licence conditions and conventional industry safety and environmental regulations
Location - Reading area
AWE offer a competitive salary, market leading contributory pension scheme, generous holiday entitlement, excellent work/life balance including a 9-day working fortnight and flexible working hours (role dependant). A salary sacrifice scheme is also available. WE welcome applications from candidates looking for full and part time hours.
· Deliver Tech Centre portfolio of Asset Change Projects in accordance with requirements, operational constraints, time, cost and quality
· Deliver continuous-improvement in the effectiveness and efficient application of company processes
· Build and maintain collaborative cross-functional working relationships
· Maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality and be a great team player
· Manage Asset Change Projects with focus on ensuring the correct balance between delivery and governance (compliance and reporting)
· Management of Asset Change Project resources (people, money)
· Lead the planning and coordination of Asset Change Requests within the appropriate Tech Centre/ACB portfolio
· Provide regular ACR delivery performance data to the appropriate Tech Centre/ACB accountability/Visual Management board meetings
· Provide input to management reviews of Asset Change Board Management assessments
· Provide guidance and advice on Asset Change Requests
· Develop and maintain awareness of latest industry health, safety and environmental standards