General Dynamics UK has an excellent opportunity for a systems engineering expert. We are looking for a full-time Hardware Systems Development Engineer to work on a mainly remote basis, and the role comes with a salary of £31,360 to £39,200 p/a. The Hardware Systems Development Engineer will work within our avionics or maritime product development teams, developing a range of product solutions to meet the needs of new and advanced avionic and maritime platforms.
The main tasks of this role can be summarised as follows:
- Working on detailed design or integration activities for one or more system components
- Working with the research teams developing the conceptual designs for new products and systems
Candidates should ideally have a degree-level education or equivalent within the electronics or electronic systems engineering discipline. We are also looking for engineering and domain experience in avionics or maritime products – perhaps as an embedded software engineer or network engineer. You will also require knowledge of Design to Cost, Design For Test, Design for Manufacture and Design Assurance process to meet RTCA DO-254.
We pride ourselves in being a great place to work with a shared sense of purpose, offering impressive benefits including:
- A compressed nine-day fortnight and compressed hours
- A personalised career development plan, alongside regular progress reviews
- A flexible working environment where your contributions are recognised and rewarded with a flexible benefits scheme
To apply for this Hardware Systems Development Engineer role, contact General Dynamics today. We aim to be as flexible as possible, so this role could either be based working from home or based within our offices in Hastings, depending upon your preference.
Dynamics Mission Systems engineers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions. We believe in maintaining a diverse workplace, including beliefs, cultural background, job experiences, thoughts, and ideas.