Looking for a job in engineering?
Join the UK’s biggest water and wastewater services provider.
Our people are the heart of our business, providing essential services to 15 million customers across London, the Thames Valley and beyond.
We’re looking for:
• Civil Engineers (Structural/Geotech/General/Hydraulic)
• Construction Assurance Engineers
• Dangerous Substances and Explosive Atmospheres Regulations (DSEAR) Engineers
• Electrical Engineers
• Instrumentation, Control & Automation (ICA) Engineers
• Mechanical Engineers
• Process Engineers
• Project Definition Engineers
• Project Engineers
• Reservoir Safety Engineers
• Technical Assurance Engineers
We’d love you to bring us your unique skills, experiences, and enthusiasm to help us protect our world and water supply for the future.
In return, we’ll support and challenge you to continually learn and evolve in your role. You’ll get hands-on with exciting collaborative projects to keep taps running and toilets flushing for our customers.
To see our current opportunities, visit thameswater.co.uk/about-us/careers