Role - Asset Data Compliance Specialist
Location: Reading / Basingstoke Area
AWE (one of the best 25 big companies to work for in the UK) are offering an attractive salary with market leading contributory pension scheme, generous holiday entitlement, excellent work/life balance including a 9-day working fortnight and flexible working hours (role dependent). A salary sacrifice scheme is also available. We will consider candidates looking for full time or part time hours.
The primary role of the Asset Data Compliance Specialist will be to assure the quality of Information being produced by AWE and its supply chain partners and that it is delivered to a consistent and high standard, in accordance with AWE's standards and procedures.
Work closely between the subject matter experts, supply chain partners and other business stakeholders, developing good working relationships that helps to continually enhance and improve the service covering but not exclusive to Surveying, CAD/BIM and Document Control.
Whilst the focus will be on maintaining configuration for the asset Information baselines within the corporate systems, the role will also require the training of users ensuring information is managed to high standard.
You will be required to:
- Responsible for own day-to-day tasks and decisions within the area of work.
- Responsible for compliance to AWE Standards and Procedures for Survey, CAD, BIM and Document Control.
- Ensure compliance, providing guidance, address risks and identify opportunities for continuous improvements.
- Deliver training to user's as required for the business electronic document Management system, Asset Management System and the Asset Platform and support the development of electronic training methods
- Support development of asset lifecycle workflows
- Demonstrate knowledge of modern standards, procedures and documentation, contributing as required
- Demonstrate knowledge of data management and configuration
- Deliver operational services to all AWE departments, including data management, data analysis and data exploitation
- Provide first line support to the system business users where applicable
- Assist in the assessment and setting of business requirements for system development activities
- Champion the asset platform throughout AWE
- Supporting the AIS manager, in line with the goals of the wider asset group (AMS, EDMS, CAD, BIM)
- The Company may require you to fulfil any other reasonable duties aligned to your position from time to time in line with business needs.
To be successful in this role you should have the following skills/experience:
- Knowledge of Surveying, CAD, BIM and Document Control
- Broad IS literacy, knowledge of integrated/integration of IS systems/web-based applications
- MS Office suite experience, particularly with MS Excel for data manipulation
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels with very good written and oral skills.
- Highly organised and capable of managing multiple concurrent tasks, whilst maintaining effective judgment in prioritizing, time allocation, delegation and task management.
- Customer focussed with a high attention to detail.
- Knowledge of information/configuration management and change control.
- HND or Equivalent qualification.