What are we looking for?
- We have a fantastic opportunity for a committed and passionate developer within our simulation and experimentation team. We are looking for a developer to take a ownership and apply agile methodology to produce simulation components for one of MBDA’s weapon system.
- This is a hands-on role requiring development of simulation software in C#/C++
What’s in it for you?
- Ideally engineering degree qualified or equivalent experience
- Experience of simulation standards (DIS and HLA)
- Practical software engineering and/or System integration experience
- C#/C++ development including web services
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
What would you get?
- Joining a end-user focused team to deliver innovative solutions using the latest technologies.
- Manage and maintain effective relationships with Internal and External Customers plus other Functions to deliver Weapon System programmes.
- Opportunity to work with International Teams, with some international travel.
- Work that combines the skills of broad view Systems Engineering and technical challenges of Synthetic Environment Engineering
Flexible working, paid overtime (subject to level), a comprehensive pension scheme, employee funded voluntary private healthcare, sporting activities, fantastic site facilities, bonus schemes (subject to level), superb learning and development opportunities and more….
What’s great about the team?
- Use agile techniques to lead the technical management of a small software development team to meet the weapon system requirements.
- Development (using agile scrum methodologies) of real-time software components to simulate MBDA weapon systems.
- Integration of simulink models and real hardware components.
- You will be joining a department that has advanced the use of distributed simulation in Weapon System Design and Development
- You will be working with internationally and industry recognised members of the simulation community
- You will be joining a team delivering advanced International Projects that need your inspired approach and enthusiasm
MBDA is committed to providing an inclusive working environment where our employees can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We value difference and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives.Please Note
: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve and maintain SC security clearance or above without restrictions that will inhibit the ability to fulfil the requirements of the role. Your eligibility for the appropriate level of security clearance may be discussed with you during the recruitment process. Any existing clearance holders may be able to transfer clearance (subject to approval).Are you a member of LinkedIn? If so, you are invited to view future MBDA UK opportunities and news by following our MBDA LinkedIn Company page.