MBDA Missile Systems - Deliver For A More Secure Tomorrow
Join our growing RF team working on electromagnetic modelling and design to support antenna concepts and low observables (stealth). Our team is responsible for the specification, assessment and delivery of a range of sub-systems used within complex weapons.
You’ll help design novel antennas and low observable airframes and subsystems, as well as modelling activities, conducting trials, and supporting research and development for future products.
These are incredibly exciting, complex, and unique products and technologies that you’ll be working on. We’re also a growing function, so there is a huge opportunity for you to develop both your technical expertise and your career.
What we’re looking for
- Degree level qualification (or equivalent experience)
- Antenna design experience
- MATLAB and/ or Simulink experience
- Experience of systems engineering processes like requirements, design certification, config control
- While not essential, experience in RCS reduction for aircraft, 3D design tools like Creo, and use of anechoic chambers for pattern measurement would be beneficial
Here’s what’s in it for you
- Varied work with a range of opportunities across multiple projects to support your professional development
- You will be supported by a team with extensive experience of RF systems and subsystems and have access to testing facilities and design tools needed to supply state-of-the-art solutions
- Development of RF and electronics expertise and the good opportunity to cultivate/improve your application of systems engineering in a technical discipline
- Opportunities to work with colleagues at other MBDA sites both in the UK and across Europe
- Excellent training opportunities in a broad range of subjects, both through formal and on the job training
Join a great team!
We’re a dynamic team focused on the development of technically complex products with a diverse set of customer projects across the MBDA group.
The team is committed to delivering in demanding timescales and provides a supportive environment to enable all team members to contribute to providing world class capability to our customers.
We understand that flexibility benefits our people, our teams and our business; wherever possible we will seek to accommodate a blended 2-3 days per week approach to on-site and remote working.
*Flexible working *opportunities for career progression *paid overtime (subject to level) *great bonus scheme *comprehensive pension scheme *annual salary review *fantastic working environment and site facilities *social, charitable and sporting activities.
MBDA is an award winning company; committed to providing an inclusive working environment where our employees can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We value difference and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives.
We welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements. MBDA is a proud member of Working Families – the UK’s work-life balance organisation.
Follow MBDA on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
Please Note: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve the appropriate clearance relevant to the role.