Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Honeywell Building Technologies (HBT) is a strategic business unit within Honeywell Buildings. HBT innovates to protect and save lives worldwide every day. It is a global leader in commercial fire systems and commercial security products. Its quality products, integrated system solutions, and services make life safer, more comfortable, more secure, and more productive in every corner of our world. You can find leading-edge HBT technology all around you, including at airports, hotels, healthcare institutions, business centers, stadiums, industries, and schools.
We have the immediate opportunity for a Sr Advanced Hardware Engineer that has experience as well as knowledge developing wireless devices and communication systems.
· Designing and implementing RF hardware architecture for embedded wireless devices and systems
· Designing and implementing RF hardware for embedded wireless devices and systems
· Ability to travel more than 10%
YOU MUST HAVE
· Bachelor's degree
· 7 years of experience developing wireless devices and communication systems
· 5 years of engineering experience successfully developing wireless products through full development lifecycle
· 5 years of experience developing RF hardware architecture and embedded systems
· Strong background in wireless communication systems like Wi-Fi, 802.15.4, Zigbee, Bluetooth, Zwave
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt certification
- Experience leading projects and multi-site cross-functional teams to achieve milestones and complete deliverables
- Previous experience working with all levels of management as well as a global work force
- Advanced knowledge and use of Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc) and ability effectively use SharePoint, OneNote and Microsoft Teams
- JOB ID: req278856
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 140 Waterside Road Hamilton Industrial Park,Leicester,LEICESTERSHIRE,LE5 1TN,United Kingdom