Reliability Maintenance Engineer
£50-60,000 per annum depending on experience
Full Time - 37.5 hours per week
Remote Working - (Some travel in the UK will be required from time to time but you can be based anywhere in the UK)
We are looking for a Reliability Maintenance Engineer to join our team!
As an experienced Maintenance Engineer you will be utilising data from a newly implemented Asset Management system to help modernise our maintenance and improve our fleet availability through leading the implementation of a Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM) based approach. Working centrally within the Division you will be targeting areas of maintenance that deliver the most benefit, developing maintenance tasks and standards that will be implemented across our 50+ maintenance locations.
This is an exciting time within the business as we continue to digitally integrate our systems and processes which are providing us with new insights into the factors that drive our fleet reliability at scale and speed not seen before.
Some travel in the UK will be required from time to time and you can be based anywhere in the UK.
The Successful Candidate will:
- Have a successful record of improving asset reliability
- Be experienced and conversant in the Reliability Centred Maintenance based approach
- Be knowledgeable of statistical methods required for making data driven decisions and recommendations
- Be experienced in setting up, running and evaluating trials to ascertain optimal approach to maintenance
- Be experienced in undertaking FMEA of systems/components
- Be experienced in developing and documenting new maintenance standards
- Be a team player who is comfortable working with system subject matter experts and a range of colleagues and stakeholders
- Have a good understanding of principle workings of air/hydraulic/mechanic and electrical based systems
- Ideally have experience with Infor EAM, but otherwise having worked with asset management systems, being IT savvy in general and familiar with MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint etc.
Interested? Click ‘Apply’ and complete an application form!