If you are a creative Systems Architect looking to apply your knowledge and experience in a new and challenging environment developing avionics system solutions, we have an excellent opportunity for you. General Dynamics are seeking a full-time, remote Avionics Systems Architect, and the role comes with a generous salary of £60k-£75k p/a and excellent benefits package.
In this role, you could either work remotely from home with a requirement for occasional travel to our site, or you could be based within our offices in Hastings, depending upon your preference.
Primary responsibilities of this Avionics role include:
- Leading research and development of new technologies required to meet our customer needs
- Managing technology capability roadmaps
- Supporting business development in preparation of technical solutions and proposals
The successful candidate should have a degree-level education or equivalent and demonstrate experience operating in an advanced and strategic level of influence.
Our Company benefits
We pride ourselves in being a great place to work with a shared sense of purpose, offering impressive benefits:
- A compressed nine-day fortnight and compressed hours – which means every other Friday off
- A personalised career development plan, alongside regular progress reviews - supporting and valuing your progression within the Company
- A flexible working environment where your contributions are recognised and rewarded with a flexible benefits scheme
To find out more about this remote Avionics Systems Architect job, please contact us today.
General Dynamics Mission Systems engineers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to execute missions across all domains of operation successfully. We believe in maintaining a diverse workplace, including beliefs, cultural background, job experiences, thoughts, and ideas. If who we are and what we do resonates with you, we welcome you to join our inclusive team!