MBDA Missile Systems - Deliver For A More Secure Tomorrow
The Maintainer Local Terminal (MLT) is a major deliverable within Land and Maritime programmes, and it provides 3 key functionalities, Maintenance, Data Analysis and On-board Operator Training. This product is currently in service for the domestic customer, as well as a wide selection of export customers who currently use them.
As a Systems Engineer within the MLT team, you will support product development for the MLT sub-systems. The MLT team develops and maintains a product line of MLTs for different customers in different phase of the project lifecycle. Day to day you’ll be supporting the definition of the MLT system and software requirements definition, managing certification documentation for the products, and investigating customer queries. There is a potential to take on a project management role for a programme as well which will entail managing the budget and schedule along with the technical solution.
Working in the MLT domain in MBDA provides the opportunity to interact with all areas of the company, to see the full product development life-cycle and deliver real capability to the customers to protect their home nation for the future.
What we’re looking for
- Systems design/ systems engineering experience in software or electronics
- Experience on working on Complex Systems
- Degree level qualification (or equivalent experience)
- Applied experience in requirements managements
- Proficient in the use of Requirements Management tools (ideally DOORs) application
- Proactive with a mind for product-line development and systems thinking.
Here’s what’s in it for you
- Excellent opportunity to develop and diversify your skills and access a range of career paths
- Work on a flagship programme backed by significant investment from our customers, and technology built on huge research investment by MBDA
- Access to training opportunities, both on the job and formal courses
- Opportunity to manage a task package (includes task planning, schedule planning and team management)
Join a great team!
We’re an innovative team creating new products and achieving ever more challenging requirements. You’ll join a diverse team including subject matter experts keen to support you in developing your skills and expertise.
*Flexible working *opportunities for career progression *paid overtime (subject to level) *great bonus scheme *comprehensive pension scheme *annual salary review *fantastic working environment and site facilities *social, charitable and sporting activities.
We understand that flexibility benefits our people, our teams and our business; wherever possible we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working
MBDA is an award winning company; committed to providing an inclusive working environment where our employees can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We value difference and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives.
We welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements. MBDA is a proud member of Working Families – the UK’s work-life balance organisation.
Follow MBDA on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
Please Note: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve the appropriate clearance relevant to the rol