MBDA Missile Systems - Deliver for a more secure tomorrow
The holder of this role will report directly to the Head of Ground Trials & will be part of a team of MBDA(UK) & MBDA(IT) System Proving engineers running multiple environmental and ground trials for both the CAMM and CAMM-ER programmes.
Activities will include:
- The support the successful delivery of the CAMM-ER live Environmental Qualification Trial at an external environmental test house.
- Support to live Munition drop trials.
- Live/inert build support to CAMM Family programmes.
- Live testing using ground trials equipment such as the Missile Running Box.
- Generating support documentation and reports
- Supporting presentations at Working Groups and Test Reviews
Experience of trials support activities including preparation of hardware (build, integration & test), trials conduct and trials activity reporting. Collaborating with all areas of a project, range authorities & other defence companies. Particular knowledge of live missile build, live missile test & associated safety documentations / submissions would be advantageous.
What we’re looking for
- Proven engineering background
- Experience of Environmental Testing or working on environmental trials
- Problem solving and reporting
- Analytical approach to data analysis
- Understanding and experience of data capturing techniques
- Ability to understand technical documentation
- Experience of writing trials documentation
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to operate at various levels within MBDA(UK) and external agencies
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
Our benefits*Flexible working *opportunities for career progression *paid overtime (subject to level) *great bonus scheme *comprehensive pension scheme *annual salary review *fantastic working environment and site facilities *social, charitable and sporting activities.
MBDA is an award winning company; committed to providing an inclusive working environment where our employees can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We value difference and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives.
We’re here to help and want to ensure you have a positive experience throughout our recruitment process. We recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments.
MBDA is a proud member of Working Families – the UK’s work-life balance organisation. We welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
We understand that flexibility benefits our people, our teams and our business; wherever possible we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working.
Follow MBDA on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers) and Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK)!
Please Note: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve the appropriate clearance relevant to the role!