WHAT TO EXPECT
Digital transformation is at the heart of delivering Reimagine, our new global strategy.
We are launching InDigital at Jaguar Land Rover. InDigital is the driving force to transform our business, powered by data and technology.
Our vision is to become a digital leader. We know what it means to be cutting edge - our application of graph technology and intelligent automation is already award-winning.
We also know developing talented people is vital to our digital strategy. We've had team members go from graduate induction to presenting to our Board, as well as representing Jaguar Land Rover at external events.
The InDigital team deliver real impact at a global scale. We innovate, move fast, and learn fast. We're growing diverse teams and working with the best tech partners around. We're building great talent and creating a flexible, fun, meaningful environment for them, and you, to thrive.
An exciting opportunity to be at heart of the InDigital Operations Hub, working closely with the Head of Operations to plan and manage projects and their interdependencies in support of the broader InDigital strategy.
The primary focus of the role is to effectively plan and coordinate the daily running of the Operations Hub, focused on governance including reporting, communications, financial controls, recruitment activities and compliance.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
* Align with business stakeholders to develop, coordinate and execute the InDigital communications plan (working closely with the internal and corporate communications teams on delivery)
* Support with the creation of reports at an operational and executive level on the progress of initiatives
* Set up and manage financial budget tracking and compliance controls for InDigital
* Management of required Governance, including milestone reporting, project status reporting, financial reporting and risk and issue management
* Manage communications channels and content
* Partner with the Portfolio Team to understand current processes and to document and prioritise requirements for changes and additions - including management of the SharePoint site
* Work with the broader team to help coordinate InDigital team meetings and team champion roles
* Support with the cascade of meeting outcomes, so that the actionable insights are delivered specifically with the management of the JIRA Kanban and Confluence boards
* Support with the delivery of the InDigital recruitment strategy, including partnerships and establishing a best-in-class onboarding programme
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* Excellent communication and influencing skills
* Previous experience of working in a Project Planner/Management role with a track record of successful delivery
* Demonstrable experience of process improvement
* Proven experience of stakeholder management at all levels
* Methodical detailed approach to work
* Previous experience of working in the Project Support role in a large company
* High level of IT literacy
* Degree or relevant equivalent experience preferred
* Experience of budget/financial tracking