MBDA Missile Systems - Deliver for a more secure tomorrow
Full and Part time working considered
We are looking for a talented Engineering professional with an eye for detail and experience of working with and controlling product data.
Using your previous product configuration experience, you will have the opportunity to work within a close and motivated team to provide direct support to many of our key business products.
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow and develop your configuration skills to provide flexibility and promote variety in your work.
What we’re looking for
- Ideally a background in Configuration Control or Technical Data Management and/or HND/HNC in an engineering discipline.
- Evidential experience in interpreting technical data and Bills of Materials for large and complex assemblies.
- Familiar with the principals of Configuration Management within an aerospace or defense setting.
- Experience of managing engineering design changes across a multi-stakeholder environment.
- You should have an eye for detail and able to apply that with integrity with respect to controlling engineering data, drawings and CAD models.
- Ideally you will have experience of PTC Windchill as a Product Lifecycle Management tool.
What’s in it for you?
- You will be working on challenging Projects across the whole of the product lifecycle and to support you, you will receive structured skills development and training in the aspects of Configuration Control as employed by MBDA (UK).
- The opportunity to bring new ideas and help evolve MBDA’s configuration management policy and processes for the future.
- The role provides great opportunities for personal development including a route to Professional Accreditation in the area of Configuration Management.
- You will have the potential to work on multi-national projects with the associated prospects of international travel
*Flexible working *opportunities for career progression *paid overtime (subject to level) *great bonus scheme *comprehensive pension scheme *annual salary review *fantastic working environment and site facilities *social, charitable and sporting activities.
Join a great team!
The Configuration Management group is a fresh and dynamic core business function. We work across a portfolio of exciting business products and integrate closely with a broad range of functional and project business partners, taking responsibility and applying integrity in all that we do.
We are committed to growing and developing our team by actively sharing knowledge and aim to build skills and behaviours which underpin the future success of the business. We go beyond professional associations, making the effort to grow strong and supportive relationships through regular team building and social events.
MBDA is an award winning company; committed to providing an inclusive working environment where our employees can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We value difference and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives.
We’re here to help and want to ensure you have a positive experience throughout our recruitment process. We recognise that everyone is unique and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments.
MBDA is a proud member of Working Families – the UK’s work-life balance organisation. We welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
We understand that flexibility benefits our people, our teams and our business; wherever possible we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working.
Follow MBDA on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers) and Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK).
Please Note: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve the appropriate clearance relevant to the rol