MBDA Missile Systems - Deliver for a more secure tomorrow
Standard 37 hour working week with Dynamic Working arrangements to enable individuals to balance personal flexibility against business needs.
Salary: Up to £57,000 dependent on experience plus an excellent bonus and benefits.
MBDA is looking for an experienced Facilities / Construction Project manager to manage the delivery of new infrastructure and enhancements projects across the Southern sites of MBDA UK (Stevenage, Henlow and London). Leading a team of Facilities Project Managers and external consultants to deliver works in excess of £10 Million per year.
What we’re looking for
- HNC qualification or higher in relevant Construction or FM discipline
- Recognised Project Management Qualifications and experience.
- Experience in managing a team of staff delivering a variety of project deliverables.
- Good experience and knowledge in the Facilities Management and Construction environment- especially statutory compliance such as Building Regulations, CDM, Electrical Safety etc.
What’s in it for you?
- Working in a progressive organisation providing inspiring and efficient working environments to support all company staff. Including the creation of new environments to support the new ways of working in a post COVID world.
- Leading a team of experienced and motivated project managers committed to the culture of MBDA.
- Opportunity to work across a range of environments from new office configurations to high tech manufacturing environments and all the associated site infrastructure that supports these.
- Dynamic Working, i.e. flexible working arrangements which enable individuals to balance their personal commitments and the needs of the business.
- Opportunities for career progression.
- Bonus scheme
- Comprehensive pension scheme,
- Annual salary review .
- Working from our fantastic campus site with a wealth of excellent facilities; whilst being supported to work from home where the role enables.
Join a great team!
The Facilities Management team within MBDA has an excellent working culture and is made up of a large breath of individuals both very long standing at MBDA and those just starting their careers. The whole team works together very well with a common purpose of 'creating excellent working environments - by people who care.'
MBDA is an award winning company; committed to providing an inclusive working environment where our employees can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We value difference and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives.
We’re here to help and want to ensure you have a positive experience throughout our recruitment process. We recognise that everyone is unique and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments.
MBDA is a proud member of Working Families – the UK’s work-life balance organisation. We welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
We understand that flexibility benefits our people, our teams and our business; wherever possible we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working.
Follow MBDA on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers) and Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK).
Please Note: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve the appropriate clearance relevant to the role.