General Dynamics Mission Systems has an excellent opportunity for a systems engineering expert. We are looking for a full-time Junior Systems Engineer the role comes with a salary of £28,350 p/a. This systems engineering role is for a recently qualified junior network engineer, embedded software engineer or hardware systems engineer who wishes to work in the avionics, maritime or naval domain.
We are looking for engineering and domain experience in avionics or maritime products – perhaps as a junior embedded software engineer or network engineer – with these skills:
- Degree or equivalent level qualification relevant to electronic and avionic systems
- Relevant experience (in a network engineer job, for example)
- Sound theoretical knowledge of engineering principles
We aim to be as flexible as possible, so this role could either be on a remote working basis, with occasional travel to our Hastings site, or you could be based full-time in the office.
We pride ourselves in being a great place to work with a shared sense of purpose, offering impressive benefits:
- A compressed nine-day fortnight and compressed hours – which means every other Friday off
- A personalised career development plan, alongside regular progress reviews - supporting and valuing your progression within the company
- A flexible working environment where your contributions are recognised and rewarded with a flexible benefits scheme (edited)
To apply for this Junior Systems Engineer role, please contact General Dynamics today.
General Dynamics Mission Systems engineers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to execute missions across all domains of operation successfully. We believe in maintaining a diverse workplace, including beliefs, cultural background, job experiences, thoughts, and ideas. If who we are and what we do resonates with you, we welcome you to join our inclusive team!
As part of our commitment to inclusion and diversity we welcome in particular applications from women, members of the LGBTQ+ community, ethnic minority groups and those with a disability.