AWE is currently recruiting an Office 365 Exploitation Specialist to work in the IS division of the business within the Enterprise Content Management Team (ECM Team), a team focused on delivering and utilising evergreen technologies to facilitate good Information Management and Exploitation.
The position is ideally suited to a first- or second role and offers significant opportunity to enhance SharePoint and other Office 365 technologies supporting the wider business by providing technical administrative capability to deliver effective Content Management and Site Collection services coupled with Information Assurance and exploitation of information assets.
AWE offer a competitive salary, market leading contributory pension scheme, generous holiday entitlement, excellent work/life balance including a 9-day working fortnight and flexible working hours (role dependant). A salary sacrifice scheme is also available. We welcome applications from candidates looking for full and part time hours.
Please note that this position is a Fixed Term Contract for 12 months.
Location - Reading
Key accountabilities and responsibilities will also include, but are not limited to:
- To efficiently deliver 2nd line support to the business for SharePoint capabilities.
- Deliver Information Management (IM) and Exploitation services using O365 and SharePoint capabilities.
- Providing the efficient management and delivery of SharePoint collection functions, optimisation and governance.
- Provide support to Site Owners and teams to optimise the use of SharePoint capabilities to deliver good IM and Exploitation.
- Contribute to Communities of Practice (CoP) to expand and generate "best practice" Electronic Ways of Working (EWoW) whilst maintaining Governance of SharePoint.
- To contribute and lead in customer consultations to deliver enhancements and capabilities to the business across the SharePoint enterprise.
- Deliver best practice and communication for Metadata and Search configuration.
- Managing permissions and restrict and revoke access where necessary.
- Preferably Educated to degree level in IT, Business, web design
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels with very good written and oral skills.
- Highly organised and capable of managing multiple concurrent tasks, whilst maintaining effective judgment in prioritising and time allocation.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint and Office programmes (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Understanding of Information management and Record management principles
- Ensuring service excellence to fulfil customer expectations.