MBDA Missile Systems - Deliver for a more secure tomorrow
Reporting to the FC/ASW Chief Systems Proving Engineer, the Head of Functional Integration role will involve the definition and planning of all the Compat, HWIL and Software Integration activities required to integrate and test missile and munition equipment for the subsequent D&M phase.
This role will need to work closely with the wider FC/ASW team to ensure that the lab facilities, test equipment, test facilities, test instructions, safety aspects, functional interfaces etc. are all identified, so that they will be available as and when required.
What we’re looking for
- Experience of missile / munition integration and test.
- An understanding how to develop a coherent and cost effective approach to integration that addresses areas across and down the product breakdown structure.
- An understanding of Model-Based Systems Engineering and its application to functional demonstration is desirable.
- Work package management skills (work package planning, risk management) and an ability to operate within budget, timescale and resource constraints.
What’s in it for you?
- A chance to define and develop new innovative techniques to deliver the proving programme in the most efficient way.
- To work in a motivated and collaborative environment.
- Opportunity to further develop leadership and management skills
MBDA is an award winning company; committed to providing an inclusive working environment where our employees can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We value difference and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives.
We’re here to help and want to ensure you have a positive experience throughout our recruitment process. We know that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments.
MBDA is a proud member of Working Families – the UK’s work-life balance organisation. We welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
We understand that flexibility benefits our people, our teams and our business; wherever possible we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working.
Follow MBDA on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers) and Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK).
Please Note: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve the appropriate clearance relevant to the role!