Join Northrop Grumman on our continued mission to push the boundaries of possible across land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace. Enjoy a culture where your voice is valued and start contributing to our team of passionate professionals providing real-life solutions to our world’s biggest challenges. We take pride in creating purposeful work and allowing our employees to grow and achieve their goals every day by Defining Possible. With our competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, we have the right opportunities to fit your life and launch your career today.
We are seeking a Global Supply Chain Officer to be responsible for the management, administration and development of supply chain relationships and agreements. Current and emerging tasking in order to ensure commercial and financial interests of the company are optimized and to ensure that all supply chain obligations are fulfilled.
- Support implementation of contracts and changes. Ensuring Core Contracts are engaged and reflect where appropriate with customer contract
- Administration of the commercial, financial and coordinate the management of allocated suppliers
- Develop, review and assess new requirements and any new suppliers that may be required to fulfill the organisations obligations
- Ensure that subcontractor obligations are fulfilled throughout the performance period
- Ensuring compliance for the Global Supply Chain Department and the wider project team with the Global Supply Chain processes and procedures
- Develop close working relationships with all departments within the project team
- Review and develop any supplier agreements, to ensure that terms and conditions are consistent with those at the customer level
- Minimise the risk exposure for the project through professional management of the supply chain
- Support company cash management objectives and ensure the company’s commercial exposure is minimized
- Export Control Administration
- Establish and determine commitments are fair and reasonable in accordance with Regulations and internal Policies and Procedures
- Management of changes to agreements for organisations within the Global Supply Chain
- Responsibilities subject to change with agreement and business requirements
• Experience of Contract/Subcontract or Procurement administration
• Excellent and proven administrative skills
• Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally on all commercial matters
• Numeracy skills, accuracy and attention to detail
• Flexibility and demonstrated ability to achieve demanding deadlines
• Good working knowledge of all Microsoft Office tools
• Experience of UK export Control and US International Trade in Arms legislation would also be an advantage.
• Applicants will be subject to security clearance
- Travel requirements: Some UK travel may be required to attend team and customer meetings, and training events.
- Remote working
- Clearance requirements: The post-holder must hold and maintain UK Government clearances
Northrop Grumman is committed to equality and diversity in our workplace. Northrop Grumman provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's protected status, including race/ethnic origin, color, nationality, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy/maternity, religion or belief, creed, age, disability, genetic information, or any other protected status or characteristic.