General Dynamics Mission Systems UK is seeking a talented Research and Development Manager to join our innovative team. This full-time R&D Manager role is flexible and offers a favourable salary of £60k-£75k and excellent benefits.
In this Development Manager role, you will incubate new ideas and project proposals that support business objectives. You will also deliver successful projects of value to the business and promote innovative technologies and processes.
Your Research Manager responsibilities will include:
- Providing senior stakeholders with a monthly status report of all R&D projects
- Ensuring R&D projects are aligned with Business Development Goals
- Providing stakeholders with a quarterly review, including demonstrations of all R&D projects
To succeed in this flexible Research and Development Manager role, you will need experience developing products and excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills. You should also be prepared to work across a diverse range of technologies.
Our Company Benefits
We pride ourselves in being a great place to work with a shared sense of purpose, offering impressive benefits:
- A compressed nine-day fortnight and compressed hours - which means every other Friday off
- A personalized career development plan, alongside regular progress reviews - supporting and valuing your progression within the Company
- A flexible working environment where your contributions are recognized and rewarded with flexible benefits
If this flexible Research and Development Manager job interests you, please apply today.
General Dynamics Mission Systems aims to be as flexible as possible so this role could either be based working from home, with a requirement for travel to our sites or based within our offices in Oakdale or Chippenham depending upon your preference.
General Dynamics Mission Systems engineers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. We believe in maintaining a diverse workplace - inclusive of beliefs, cultural background, job experiences, thoughts and ideas. If who we are and what we do resonates with you, we welcome you to join our inclusive team!
As part of our commitment to inclusion and diversity we welcome in particular applications from women, members of the LGBTQ+ community, ethnic minority groups and those with a disability.