We are recruiting for a Senior Applications Developer to be accountable for the development and provision of software applications in line with relevant company policies, processes or external regulations, standards, codes of practice, and best practice. Analysis and programming support to the business in line with the business plan to protect, develop and enhance the AWE brand. Technical lead in the development team providing mentorship for the junior developers.
Location - Reading / Basingstoke Area
Salary: From £42,700 to £60,000
AWE (one of the best 25 big companies to work for in the UK) offers an attractive array of benefits which include:
- Market leading contributory pension scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement (270 hours a year plus every other Friday off)
- Flexible working hours and location through smarter working policy (conditions apply)
- Salary sacrifice scheme
- Consideration for either full time or part time hours. Just let us know on your application if you wish to work part time
- Relocation package available (terms and conditions apply)
- Ensure compliance with company processes and procedures relating to the delivery of project.
- Identify key development design patterns for re-use to save time and cost and reduce re-work.
- Lead developer on key projects and ensuring the team delivers to meet requirements.
- Maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality and be a great team player.
- Additional accountabilities for this job profile may be defined and appointed through the Chief Engineer Management Arrangements, with appointees listed within the Company Design Authorities and Technical Authorities, as held in the company management system.
- Entity Framework
- Vue JS
- Dynamics 365
- General Azure Cloud skills
- SQL Server
- Azure DevOps
Please note that you must be a British National to apply for a role at AWE.