Do you have systems engineering or network engineer experience, and are you seeking a new job in South Wales? General Dynamics UK is looking for a full-time Systems Engineer in Blackwood, and the role comes with a salary of £31,360 to £39,200 p/a.
As a flexible Systems Engineer, you will configure a suite of communications and infrastructure equipment following system architecture documents.
In your first week as an Systems Engineer, you can expect to:
- Analyse third-party applications for suitability of integration onto communications infrastructure
- Support test automation activity and the continuous improvement of integration and testing procedures and tools
- Perform trials and tests to establish the characteristics of the proposed equipment configuration
To apply for this Network Engineer job, you will need experience in Systems Engineering and Systems Integration and Test. You will also need the ability to carry out SI&T activity and have experience developing Tactical C4I Systems.
Our Company Benefits
We pride ourselves in being a great place to work with a shared sense of purpose, offering impressive benefits:
- A compressed nine-day fortnight and compressed hours - which means every other Friday off
- A personalised career development plan, alongside regular progress reviews - supporting and valuing your progression within the Company
- A flexible working environment where your contributions are recognised and rewarded with flexible benefits
If this Systems Engineer (JSIB) job in Blackwood interests you, please apply today.
General Dynamics Mission Systems engineers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. We believe in maintaining a diverse workplace - inclusive of beliefs, cultural background, job experiences, thoughts and ideas. If who we are and what we do resonates with you, we welcome you to join our inclusive team!
As part of our commitment to inclusion and diversity we welcome in particular applications from women, members of the LGBTQ+ community, ethnic minority groups and those with a disability.