MBDA Missile Systems - Deliver for a more secure tomorrow
Join our Seekers team developing ground-breaking systems for future concept weapon programmes. You will be developing and agreeing the technical design requirements for passive radar and infrared / electro-optic sensors concepts. The technologies you help to develop will defend against maritime and land threats.
You will be developing subsystem requirements for a multi-sensor seeker (including passive RF and EO) and delivering system designs made up of complex integrated subsystems. You’ll support engineering studies to help justify requirement flow down and manage requirement trade-offs in DOORS.
What we’re looking for
- Systems Engineering experience especially RF systems requirements management
- RF experience
- EO experience (desirable but not essential)
- While not essential, it would be useful if you had an awareness of technologies such as guidance, control, or navigation, and some Matlab/ Simulink experience
Here’s what’s in it for you
- Excellent career development opportunities
- You’ll be working on exciting new technology and have real influence on the early development of a long term engineering programme
- It’s a high profile programme, critical to our success as a company over the coming years, so the exposure and development opportunities are huge
Join a great team!
The Seeker team has a proven track record of designing Seeker sub-systems that meet demanding and changing customer needs. We consist of a diverse, skilled group of engineers from graduates starting their careers through to technical experts, all committed to making MBDA successful through effective team working.
*Flexible working *opportunities for career progression *paid overtime (subject to level) *great bonus scheme *comprehensive pension scheme *annual salary review *fantastic working environment and site facilities *social, charitable and sporting activities.
MBDA is an award winning company; committed to providing an inclusive working environment where our employees can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We value difference and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives.
We welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements. MBDA is a proud member of Working Families – the UK’s work-life balance organisation.
Follow MBDA on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
Please Note: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve the appropriate clearance relevant to the role.