MBDA Missile Systems - Deliver For A More Secure Tomorrow
Your role as a Principal Seeker Integration Engineer is fundamental to ongoing integration activities on a cutting edge and exciting Seeker development program. You will lead other integration engineers in planning and conducting the hardware, software and firmware integration of a state of the art Seeker.
This will include testing early Seeker sub-systems before building up to a full Seeker and conducting system level testing, working with the System design team to carry out analysis to demonstrate achievable performance of the final product.
What we’re looking for
Experience in at least one of the following areas:
- System integration of complex systems (specifically radar is desirable)
- Hardware design/ system design of radar systems
- Analysis/performance prediction of complex systems based on real-world test results
Ideally you’ll also have some experience of managing others in an engineering team
Here’s what’s in it for you
- Be part of the team pushing the boundaries to create UK firsts, and defining the baseline for future RF and multimode Seekers for years to come
- The work we do is a technical challenge for anyone. There will be interesting challenges every day and adapting is a continuous journey of professional development
- Excellent opportunity to drive innovation because these challenges have not been solved before
Join a great team!
We’re a highly passionate, supportive and knowledgeable team with a multi-disciplinary background. The team has plenty of knowledge to share as well as being open to new ideas and improvements
We understand that flexibility benefits our people, our teams and our business; wherever possible we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working
*Flexible working *opportunities for career progression *paid overtime (subject to level) *great bonus scheme *comprehensive pension scheme *annual salary review *fantastic working environment and site facilities *social, charitable and sporting activities.
MBDA is an award winning company; committed to providing an inclusive working environment where our employees can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We value difference and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives.
We welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements. MBDA is a proud member of Working Families – the UK’s work-life balance organisation.
Follow MBDA on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
Please Note: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve the appropriate clearance relevant to the role.