MBDA Missile Systems - Deliver For A More Secure Tomorrow
Join our Systems Performance team and work on a wide range of technical performance assessments. Using both model representations from Matlab and Simulink, as well as real data from Seeker hardware you’ll influence systems design and produce essential evidence to support programme delivery.
You’ll also have the opportunity to identify areas of improvement and refinement to algorithms within the Seeker model, and provide documentation of results from performance studies to provide clear recommendations to stakeholders. Your work will provide key technical support to Seeker teams and project teams to deliver missile trials capabilities.
You’ll be exposed to current and proposed future seeker technology across multiple programmes and how they impact on systems performance. This is a really important technology area which will offer you excellent opportunities for progression.
What we’re looking for
- Data analysis, modelling, and coding experience
- Appreciation of the science of sensors
- Ideally you’ll have experience of working with Matlab (including embedded Matlab) and complex models in Simulink
- An interest in radar and control systems as well as digital signal processing
Here’s what’s in it for you
- Work within a supportive seeker systems team with lots of development opportunities to build your skills as a seeker engineer within a modern agile development environment
- Exposure to multiple projects making use of the Common Seeker and developing your understanding of how different project requirements can be met with a single common system
- Opportunity to develop your people management skills while supporting other members of the team
Join a great team!
We’re a diverse team made up of a variety of technical backgrounds with different experiences in data analysis and technical problem solving. There’s a wealth of experience to collaborate with and learn from while solving interesting technical challenges. We deliver into multiple projects and products at various stages of the development process. We’re proud of our fantastic record of delivery and have been awarded MBDA awards for our innovation, business practices and the quality of our staff.
We understand that flexibility benefits our people, our teams and our business; wherever possible we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working
*Flexible working *opportunities for career progression *paid overtime (subject to level) *great bonus scheme *comprehensive pension scheme *annual salary review *fantastic working environment and site facilities *social, charitable and sporting activities.
MBDA is an award winning company; committed to providing an inclusive working environment where our employees can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We value difference and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives.
We welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements. MBDA is a proud member of Working Families – the UK’s work-life balance organisation.
Follow MBDA on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
Please Note: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve the appropriate clearance relevant to the role.