MBDA Missile Systems - Deliver For A More Secure Tomorrow
You’ll join our growing team of specialised RF Systems Engineers in either our Bristol or Stevenage offices. You’ll be working on the specification, acquisition and testing of cutting-edge radio-frequency systems for integration into complex weapons systems, with a focus on datalink technologies.
What we’re looking for
- Degree level (or equivalent experience) in a relevant scientific or numerate subject
- Ideally you’ll have experience of working with RF communications systems and/ or component design, and prior experience with data links would be beneficial
- Experience of working with international or cross-cultural teams would be beneficial
Here’s what’s in it for you
- You’ll join a team with extensive experience of RF systems and sub-systems, with access to major testing facilities and the design tools needed to supply state-of-the-art solutions
- Excellent on the job and formal training to deepen and widen your expertise
- Opportunity to work in international programme teams with customers across the globe
Join a great team!
We’re a growing, dynamic team consisting of like-minded Engineers, all focussed on delivering cutting edge RF systems solutions for our customers. The team include people with a mix of disciplines that support each other to achieve delivery of innovate products to solve complex problems.
We understand that flexibility benefits our people, our teams and our business; wherever possible we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working
*Flexible working *opportunities for career progression *paid overtime (subject to level) *great bonus scheme *comprehensive pension scheme *annual salary review *fantastic working environment and site facilities *social, charitable and sporting activities.
MBDA is an award winning company; committed to providing an inclusive working environment where our employees can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We value difference and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives.
We welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements. MBDA is a proud member of Working Families – the UK’s work-life balance organisation.
Follow MBDA on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
Please Note: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve the appropriate clearance relevant to the role.