MBDA Missile Systems - Deliver For A More Secure Tomorrow
Lead a dynamic and multi-disciplinary team developing complex system simulations in world-leading Hardware in the Loop facilities. You’ll manage a team of Engineers to develop a HiL simulation of a missile system to support missile design development, trials preparation and customer deliveries.
This is a great opportunity to build on your understanding of complex systems and the challenges associated with their integration as well as management of a team in a delivery focused environment.
Working with experts in complex functional integration you will have the opportunity to develop products, facilities and capabilities to support current and future MBDA products.
What we’re looking for
- Experience of at least one of the following areas: complex functional integration, Missile functional chain design, Seeker/sensor design or proving, software for real time applications.
- Experience of managing engineering team and/or managing budgets and/or delivery schedules programme plans
Here’s what’s in it for you
- Be part of the team who 'make missiles work' and bring other teams with a project together.
- HiL team is a vibrant multi-disciplinary team with an infectious can-do attitude and a supportive atmosphere.
- HiL facilities are world leading and you will be a key member of the team defining the new HiL facility currently in plan/design phase.
- The work we do is a technical challenge for anyone. There will be different challenges every day and adapting is a continuous journey.
Join a great team!
The HWIL family is one characterised by its supportive attitude, values driven approach and growth mindset. There is no better team in MBDA to take that next step in your career. There are a large range of opportunities to grow your experiences in HWIL and gain visibility with projects and the wider business.
We understand that flexibility benefits our people, our teams and our business; wherever possible we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working
*Flexible working *opportunities for career progression *paid overtime (subject to level) *great bonus scheme *comprehensive pension scheme *annual salary review *fantastic working environment and site facilities *social, charitable and sporting activities.
MBDA is an award winning company; committed to providing an inclusive working environment where our employees can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We value difference and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives.
We welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements. MBDA is a proud member of Working Families – the UK’s work-life balance organisation.
Follow MBDA on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
Please Note: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve the appropriate clearance relevant to the role.