General Dynamics Mission Systems has an ideal opportunity for a high-tech engineer with system development experience seeking a new flexible position. We are looking for a full-time System Safety and Reliability Engineer, and the role comes with a salary of £39,120 to £48,900 p/a.
As a flexible System Safety and Reliability Engineer, you will work on system design to ensure adherence to system safety and reliability requirements over all phases of the engineering lifecycle across the portfolio of systems deployed on air, naval and land platforms.
To succeed in this principal safety engineer job, you will need experience in the entire system development lifecycle of safety-critical systems.
You will also require the following:
- Knowledge of relevant civil and military standards and certification with aviation authorities
- Understanding of standards relating to RM&T
- Avionic and maritime component-level safety experience
- Knowledge of systems engineering and hardware design
Our Company Benefits
We pride ourselves in being a great place to work with a shared sense of purpose, offering impressive benefits:
- A compressed nine-day fortnight and compressed hours - which means every other Friday off
- A personalized career development plan, alongside regular progress reviews - supporting and valuing your progression within the Company
- A flexible working environment where your contributions are recognized and rewarded with flexible benefits
To apply for this flexible working System Safety and Reliability Engineer opportunity, contact General Dynamics today.
General Dynamics Mission Systems aims to be as flexible as possible so this role could either be based working from home, with a requirement for travel to our site or based within our offices in Hastings depending upon your preference.
General Dynamics Mission Systems engineers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. We believe in maintaining a diverse workplace - inclusive of beliefs, cultural background, job experiences, thoughts and ideas. If who we are and what we do resonates with you, we welcome you to join our inclusive team!