General Dynamics has an exciting opening for a remote Senior Hardware Engineer looking to apply their experience in a new and challenging environment. In this flexible role as a Sr Hardware Engineer, you will receive a generous salary of £39,120- £48,900 pa.
This Senior Hardware Engineer role could either be based remotely, requiring occasional travel to our site, or based within our offices in Hastings, depending upon your preference.
Key responsibilities of this Hardware Engineer role include:
- Hardware design and verification against an agreed set of requirements
- Firmware development and validation, primarily VHDL, to applicable standards
- Creating and modifying analogue and digital hardware designs
To apply, you should demonstrate engineering and domain experience across a number of aspects, including influencing the system architecture and partitioning for new designs. It would be best if you also had a good understanding of the challenges associated with hardware engineering.
Our Company benefits
We pride ourselves in being a great place to work with a shared sense of purpose, offering impressive benefits:
- A compressed nine-day fortnight and compressed hours – which means every other Friday off
- A personalised career development plan, alongside regular progress reviews - supporting and valuing your progression within the Company
- A flexible working environment where your contributions are recognised and rewarded with a flexible benefits scheme
If this Senior Hardware Engineer job sounds like the right career move for you, please apply today.
General Dynamics Mission Systems engineers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to execute missions across all domains of operation successfully. We believe in maintaining a diverse workplace, including beliefs, cultural background, job experiences, thoughts, and ideas. If who we are and what we do resonates with you, we welcome you to join our inclusive team!