WHAT TO EXPECT
We are looking for a Charging Systems Validation Engineer that will be responsible for the validation and verification of Electric Vehicle Charging at a system level according to the engineering requirements and JLR Standards.
You will be responsible for defining the test methods needed to implement the desired functionality. The role will require you to liaise with the relevant Architecture and Components teams to agree with functional DVP in the different components and subsystems.
You will be responsible for issue management to ensure the resolution of issues arising from system testing and validation.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
* Understand and agree to the system requirements and related test methods, ensuring their traceability using Company databases and IT systems
* Develop and maintain test methods and reporting structure according to Jaguar Land Rover Standards
* You will be responsible for detailed testing and reporting complex systems
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
You will possess a good understanding and knowledge of the integration of functions with interfacing features, systems and components.
You will be capable of referring to previous lessons learnt during the system test and development stage. You will record your lessons learnt from current projects so that they can be reused in future applications.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* Resilient and enthusiastic, an individual able to deliver results under pressure, whilst responding constructively to challenging new ideas and inputs
* A dynamic and determined individual, highly driven, committed and results-orientated with significant pace, energy and confidence. Able to combine a short term, pragmatic focus with strategic vision
* Good exposure to modelling language and platforms, MATLAB
* Ability to perform Functional Safety Risk Assessment