WHAT TO EXPECT
We are looking for a Cyber Security Compliance Engineer, that be responsible to ensure the secure operation of the systems and communications by following JLR processes, procedures, and compliance requirements.
You will be responsible for operating the information security programs including data protection, risk management, and compliance testing. You will be responsible for
The role will require you to develop and maintain suppliers, in-house security and compliance programs. You'll be responsible for conducting internal security risk assessments and security compliance audits.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
* The security compliance tasks will be regularly scheduled audits on internal systems and hosting third-party audits as required to ensure industry-standard best practices and compliance requirements
* Develop policy, plans, and strategy in compliance with laws, regulations, policies, and standards in support of organizational cyber activities
* Improve existing compliance programs and processes. Developing, reviewing, and inputting information security and privacy policies.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
You will possess a good understanding and knowledge of writing policies, procedures, and controls in one or more standards and frameworks are desirable.
You will be capable of monitoring and measuring company compliance with its security policies and procedures as well as worldwide standards and laws to ensure organizational compliance.
We require you to collect, analyse, and prepare reports required for senior management, regulators, and other relevant stakeholders.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* We're looking for a candidate with a good cyber security background
* Ability to work with complex tasks, seeking to offer solutions with the support of immediate leadership
* Knowledge of risk management processes, cyber threats and vulnerabilities
* Engage with the development Agile methodology adopted by the company and following the required steps and procedures