AWE offer a competitive salary and additional benefits for working under global mobility, market leading contributory pension scheme, generous holiday entitlement, excellent work/life balance and flexible working hours (role dependent). A salary sacrifice scheme is also available. AWE has been named in the top 25 big companies to work for in 2021.
Candidates must be willing and able to:
Be in France for up to 5 years on a commute basis contract or permanently located contract depending on business need
To communicate in the French language (training will be provided but it should be recognised that significant personal commitment and self-study will be required to reach the required level)
Work in designated areas of site
* Providing and ensuring the efficient delivery of information and record management services.
* Maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality and be a great team player.
* Supporting the lifecycle of documents and records management in accordance with processes, standards and procedures.
* Delivery against information management plans applicable to the area of responsibility.
* Ensure services are delivered in accordance with Service Level Agreements (SLAs), reporting against metrics and assuring issue resolution and identification of risks.
* Support the information managers in the delivery of current and new customer business requirements.
* Ensure information structures including the business classification scheme, file plans, metadata and templates are accurately implemented and utilised across the information asset area.
* Manage and approve changes to structures, ensuring compliance with standards.
* Ensure information access controls are accurately designed, applied and adhered to.
* Ensure inventory management arrangements are in accordance with standards and meet the requirements of the information asset area.
* Assist in the creation and maintenance of information asset registers and record retention schedules.
* Support physical and electronic legacy management and reduction, including digitisation programmes.
* Provide complex search and retrieval services to support customer exploitation requirements.