Toshiba Europe Ltd are at the forefront of innovating novel cryptographic systems that are resistant to future advances in computing and mathematics. We invite applications for the post of Manufacturing Manager in the Quantum Technology Division of Toshiba Europe Limited based in Cambridge. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing operations within the manufacturing department and ensuring that products meet quality control standards and regulatory compliance. This is an opportunity to join a dynamic and world leading team, supported by one of the best known companies in digital electronics and services.
- Scheduling day to day manufacturing activities in the QT business unit.
- Identify and implement new manufacturing processes and streamline existing processes.
- Liaising with the compliance team to ensure manufacturing meets specifications for continued compliance.
- Managing personnel training and non-conformity correction in manufacturing.
- Oversee inventory management.
- Collating and overseeing manufacturing test reports.
- Foster a strong team dynamic in the manufacturing team and create an environment of collective diligence and openness
- Degree level qualification in Electronic Engineering or related discipline.
- Wealth of experience in manufacturing electronics project management.
- In-depth experience of ISO9001.
- Possess outstanding decision making aptitude while at the same time working efficiently under time pressures.
- Team player with the ability to work independently when necessary.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with all levels of staff and customers up to board level.
- Experience of ISO27001 quality management.
- Experience of product manufacturing in the telecommunications industry