Toshiba Europe Ltd are at the forefront of innovating novel cryptographic systems that are resistant to future advances in computing and mathematics. We invite applications for the post of Compliance Engineer in the Quantum Technology Division of Toshiba Europe Limited based in Cambridge. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that new products meet regulatory compliance and internal policies. This is an opportunity to join a dynamic and world leading team, supported by one of the best known companies in digital electronics and services.
- Organising compliance program by preparing schedules, cost estimates, and required resources including test laboratories and equipment
- Defining product tests according to internal and external standards
- Conducting and witnessing tests, analysing results, troubleshooting problems
- Supervising sub-contractors involved in product testing and compliance
- Isolating and resolving non-compliance issues; recommending product and process changes; initiating engineering change orders.
- Completing approval applications; recording test results; preparing investigative reports; preparing and filing Declarations of Conformity; maintaining compliance database.
- Keeping up to date with relevant laws and regulations and educating colleagues on compliance issues
- Degree level qualification in Electronic Engineering or related discipline
- Deep knowledge of regulatory compliance process for electronic products
- Proven experience of CE marking of electronic products
- Experience of working directly with engineering/development team
- Ability to work within large multinational team
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of international compliance regulations
- Experience of product compliance in telecommunications industry