Dreaming for tomorrow is about more than ideas and ambitions. We're already building the next generation of vehicles, using repurposed and brand-new technology and techniques. We're doing more than dream; we're creating the future of mobility and automotive for years to come.
WHAT TO EXPECT
In your role as a Lead Cyber Security Assurance and Test Engineer you'll be part of the vehicle cyber security engineering team with responsibility for assessing implemented cyber security controls for future vehicle features and ECUs. To this end you will develop and deploy assessment techniques to ensure controls have been implemented correctly and therefore fulfil there specification requirements. You will be required to represent the department in wider business discussions such as vehicle integration and be hands-on with development teams.
Working with other Jaguar Land Rover departments and interfacing with outsourced suppliers regarding cyber security testing activities will be a key responsibility with this position - alongside representing the cyber security team at cross functional technical reviews.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
As a Lead Cyber Security Assurance and Test Engineer, you will be expected to aid the development and application of cyber security verification and validation activities. As well as this, you will create, review, organise and document security verification and validation information to provide clear insights on the effectiveness of specified controls.
A successful candidate will be capable of executing security certification test demonstrations and evaluations - as well as documenting results, developing reports, conclusions, and recommendations for the wider team and external stakeholders. You should have extensive experience of assignment setting, planning, progress tracking including summarising and escalating roadblocks to management as appropriate.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* Ability to handle concurrent programs and produce timely, logical and concise work products;
* Excellent oral and written communication skills; able to effectively persuade, influence, and negotiate as appropriate.
* Experience of using Microsoft Office Products and project waterfall and agile planning applications (e.g. JIRA, Confluence)
* Highly enthused and capable of working independently and / or multidisciplinary team within a dynamic environment
* Knowledge of embedded automotive systems and / or networking protocols (keywords - AutoSAR, QNX, SecOC, CAN and CAN-FD, automotive Ethernet, MACSec);
* Knowledge of automotive system development lifecycles
* Knowledge of developing cyber security assurance cases for high integrity systems
* Capable of drafting and configuring security tools and intrusion detection systems;