WHAT TO EXPECT
As a Delivery Project Engineer, you will work within multi-disciplinary team to support the delivery of modules including physical and software engineering, sourcing and delivery of components for vehicle programs meeting all defined targets on cost, quality and time.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
You will work on the delivery of the Module targets, work within a multi-disciplinary team to evaluate module concepts, features and alternatives and develop production drawings, and work within a cross-functional team to back delivery, through the engineering, sourcing and delivery of components for vehicle programs on time, quality and cost. Your role will involve assisting with the development of operational targets created in the strategy phase to ensure they can be delivered robustly.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
Degree qualified or equivalent experience is preferred. You will be an individual with a customer first mindset who is easy to do business with and makes people feel special, driven to deliver experiences that are personalised, transparent and dependable. You will be results driven with the ability to deliver operational plans in a highly demanding environment, and an individual with the ability to prioritise their workload.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* Project management
* Coordination of multifunctional teams
* Comprehensive MS office (excel)
* Experience of delivery of modules including physical and software engineering, sourcing and delivery of components for vehicle programs
* Experience of delivering and developing technical products in Manufacturing
* Experience in the delivering technical products including physical and software engineering