AWE has recently transitioned to Oracle Fusion Cloud enabling the business to grow and transform their business more efficiently in the future. We require a SCM P2P Functional Consultant to help support the system moving forward.
You will join a highly qualified and experienced team to help us deliver these future changes.
To be considered for the role, you will be an accomplished Oracle Supply Chain and P2P Functional Consultant with ideally experience of the Oracle Fusion modules. R12 experience will be considered as training can be offered.
Location - Reading area
AWE (one of the best 25 big companies to work for in the UK) offers an attractive array of benefits which include:
- Market leading contributory pension scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement (270 hours a year plus every other Friday off)
- Flexible working hours
- Salary sacrifice scheme
- Consideration for either full time or part time hours. Just let us know on your application if you wish to work part time
- Relocation package available (terms and conditions apply)
- Good business knowledge in the Supply Chain & P2P (Purchase to Pay) functional area and role.
- Maintain a full understanding of the functional configuration of the application to be able to provide business support and troubleshooting of errors.
- Proven experience configuring within the Oracle Fusion application modules is preferred. Oracle R12 experience will be considered, as training can be offered.
- The successful candidate will have a track record of working in a similar role as an Oracle Supply Chain P2P Functional Consultant.
- Strong understanding of the Supply Chain & P2P business environment and constraints to add value through the definition and delivery of information available from the Oracle Fusion SCM modules
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders (internal and external) at all levels
- Understanding of SQL and ability to define queries
Ability to manage conflict while maintaining positive working relationships
- Initiating and driving change, with drive to achieve results
- Strong written, verbal and presentational skills
- Personal credibility
- Good understanding of Data Protection Act requirements
* Degree level education or the equivalent experience is preferred.