Join Northrop Grumman on our continued mission to push the boundaries of possible across land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace. Enjoy a culture where your voice is valued and start contributing to our team of passionate professionals providing real-life solutions to our world’s biggest challenges. We take pride in creating purposeful work and allowing our employees to grow and achieve their goals every day by Defining Possible. With our competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, we have the right opportunities to fit your life and launch your career today.
We are looking for a talent acquisition specialist to enable our growth to scale significantly, keeping quality at the core. Reporting to the Human Resources Director, UK, you will be responsible for further developing and delivering our talent acquisition strategy to achieve our headcount goals. Directly leading on critical skills searches, you’ll work in partnership with our RPO and Resourcing Team.
We are looking for an innovative TA lead, who is always on the hunt, who can lead the way on attracting and recruiting key technical skills, enabling delivery of our business goals.
The main tasks and responsibilities of this job are as follows:
- Further develop and deliver our talent acquisition strategy, taking into consideration scaling in a distributed hub fashion across multiple sites, working in partnership with our RPO
- Recruit key, critical skills across our multiple locations
- Apply a data-driven recruiting approach and present relevant metrics to senior management ensuring transparency on challenges and output
- Lead the way on inclusive recruiting practices and ensure that our approach allows us to attract and recruit from a diverse pool of talent
- Work with the Resourcing Manager, Operational teams, HR, Business Management and our Outsourcing Partner to ensure that appropriately skilled staff are available to support programme and bid pursuit activities in accordance with demand.
- Work in partnership with key stakeholders to deliver a compelling and efficient hiring process from the candidate experience and HM experience
- Proven track record in senior Talent Acquisition roles, ideally in a fast-paced environment, with an in depth understanding of the UK technology labour market
- Detailed understanding of the RPO model of recruitment delivery and preferably some knowledge working with RPO partners
- Experience in designing recruitment strategies and processes supporting diversity and inclusion efforts
- Proven capabilities in successfully designing and implementing branding and sourcing strategies
- The ability to effectively navigate the matrix structure, working collaboratively with the appropriate stakeholders to bring about change
- Excellent communicator who can provide clear and concise messaging both externally to customers and internally within Northrop Grumman.
- A collaborative individual with the confidence and integrity to earn stakeholders’ confidence.
- Excellent problem solving, influencing, negotiation and organisational skills.
- Ability to coordinate activities across multiple projects to meet process-driven deadlines
- A positive attitude and resilience when encountering difficulties
- Travel requirements:. Occasional UK will be required.
- Clearance requirements: Must hold or be eligible to hold SC clearance.
- Looking for flexibility? Speak to us at application stage about what may be possible.
- Valid UK passport and driving licence.
Northrop Grumman is committed to equality and diversity in our workplace. Northrop Grumman provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's protected status, including race/ethnic origin, color, nationality, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy/maternity, religion or belief, creed, age, disability, genetic information, or any other protected status or characteristic.