Fantastic opportunities for Facility Specialists
AWE is looking for Facility Specialists. It takes a special sort of person to work at AWE. What if that person was you?
Location - Reading / Basingstoke Area
Salary: £33,350 - £50,050 (dependent on experience)
AWE (one of the best 25 big companies to work for in the UK) offers an attractive array of benefits which include:
- Market leading contributory pension scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement (270 hours a year plus every other Friday off)
- Flexible working hours
- Salary sacrifice scheme
- Consideration for either full time or part time hours. Just let us know on your application if you wish to work part time
- Relocation package available (terms and conditions apply)
You will support the Senior Asset Operations Manager in delivering a flexible, varied and robust service to the Asset Operations Management Team across both Aldermaston and Burghfield sites. You will assist the Senior Asset Operations Manager in providing and maintaining cost effective operations within the limits of the appointee's authority. As part of day to day activities ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements and company Environmental, Safety, Health and Quality (ESH+Q) policies and procedures.
Successful Candidates will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the management and completion of AMS generated tasks that are individually assigned.
- Manage, complete and close out of AMS generated tasking dockets within agreed timescales.
- Ensure all risk control measures have been considered and are suitable and sufficient for any given task.
- Liaise with the requestor when necessary to ensure the Task is specified correctly to avoid ambiguity.
- Take an active role in implementing company policy including review, learn and improve activities.
- Implement corrective or preventative actions when issues arise.
- Respond to and prioritise day to day facility operation demands maintaining facilities in a safe condition whilst maximising its availability for use.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to work as part of a team.
- Able to readily adapt and respond quickly to challenging situations and the changing needs of others.
- Ability to self-motivate and inspire confidence and commitment.