Victrex Plc, a FTSE 250 company, is a world leader in PEEK and PAEK-based polymer solutions, bringing transformational and sustainable solutions that address world material challenges every day. With every new development, Victrex seeks to deliver better outcomes for their customers – helping them overcome complex design and engineering challenges.
Thinner, smarter, lighter, more fuel efficient and durable; Victrex works continuously to achieve improved economic and performance solutions, guided by megatrends such as climate change, social demographics, and technology breakthroughs.
Every day, millions of people use sustainable products and applications containing Victrex materials – from smartphones, aeroplanes and cars to oil and gas operations and medical devices.
Victrex has created the new role of Asset Management Leader responsible for creating and delivering world class approaches to asset management, process safety and capital projects management for Victrex globally to deliver its growth strategy. Reporting directly to Jeff Versterre, Chief Operating Officer, the role creates a fantastic career opportunity to deliver transformations in asset management, process safety and capital project management. Initial focus will be on its Hillhouse site with the aim of growing the role globally, formulating the overall asset management, process safety and capital project strategies and frameworks.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Creating and deploying world class asset management, process safety and capital project strategies, roadmaps and plans.
- Managing the overall asset portfolio.
- Improving overall process capability through optimisation of the availability and reliability of assets.
- Developing and deploying world class asset management, process safety and capital project standards, assessment, and review processes.
- Developing a highly competent and high performing asset management, process safety and capital projects organisation.
- We would love to hear from candidates with:
- Significant experience of working in the leadership team of large multi-site chemical plants.
- Significant experience within the chemical industry in companies with functionally excellent asset management process safety and capital project processes.
- Demonstrable experience of successfully delivering transformational change in asset management, process safety and capital projects, including digitalisation opportunities.
- Demonstrable experience of successful delivering chemical plant capital projects.
- Practical working knowledge of regulatory and compliance requirements for plant operations.
- Degree in engineering or Scientific discipline or equivalent experience.
A full candidate brochure is available to download here.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to Jaclyn Needham or Ailsa Sutherland at email@example.com or contact them our Edinburgh office on 0131 539 7087 for a confidential discussion.