If you have systems engineering or network engineer experience and are looking for a new challenge, General Dynamics wants to hear from you.
We’re seeking a full-time System Integration Acceptance and Test Management Lead, and the position pays between £60,000-£75,000 depending upon your experience.
The main objective of this systems engineering job is to lead and manage the System Integration, Acceptance and Test Team (SIA&T).
If you were already employed with us, here are some of the areas you would have been working in this week:
- Planning, executing and delivering the components
- Planning and executing a full test strategy for the programme
- Integrating and system testing of the EvO system baseline
To apply, you should have in-depth experience of practical and pragmatic Systems Integration And Test Engineering on a large scale programme. You will also need:
- Experience delivering a SI programme on a military programme
- Proven management and budget management skills
- Experience in the full design, development and test lifecycle
Our company benefits
We pride ourselves in being a great place to work with a shared sense of purpose, offering impressive benefits:
- Every other Friday off
- A personalised career development plan, alongside regular progress reviews
- A flexible working environment where your contributions are recognised and rewarded
If this System Integration Acceptance and Test Management Lead job sounds like you, then please apply today. This flexible role could be based in our offices in Oakdale, South Wales or remote, requiring occasional travel to our site.
General Dynamics Mission Systems engineers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to execute missions across all domains of operation successfully. We believe in maintaining a diverse workplace, including beliefs, cultural background, job experiences, thoughts, and ideas. If who we are and what we do resonates with you, we welcome you to join our inclusive team!