WHAT TO EXPECT
We are looking for a Charging Systems Design Engineer that will be responsible for the design of Electric Vehicle Charging Features at a vehicle level according to engineering requirements and Jaguar Land Rover Standards.
We are searching for a dynamic and determined individual, highly driven, committed and results-orientated with significant pace, energy and confidence. You will possess the ability to combine a short term, pragmatic focus with a strategic vision.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
* Liaise with the Electrical Architecture and Components teams to achieve functional allocations in the different components and sub-systems
* Cascade the System requirements, ensuring their traceability using Company databases and IT systems
* Define system requirements and negotiate them with the relevant supplier teams both internal and external
* Requirements and specifications change management, evaluate impacts and manage change
WHAT YOULL NEED
As a Charging Systems Design Engineer, you will possess a strong understanding and knowledge of developing and maintaining the models containing the Feature System Design. You will be responsible for issue management to ensure support and the resolution of issues arising from system testing and validation.
We require a resilient and enthusiastic individual with the ability to be able to deliver results under pressure, whilst responding constructively to challenging new ideas and inputs.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* Knowledge of Vehicle level architecture and Automotive networks
* Ability to perform Functional Safety Risk Assessment
* Experience working within an Agile working environment
* A strong understanding of Matlab and Simulink modelling language / platform
* Good experience in SysML