We are recruiting for an Assistant Configuration Specialist to complement the Configuration Specialist(s) and Senior Configuration Specialist(s) to deliver a configuration management service in accordance with the Configuration Management Plans (CMP) that supports the area(s) of responsibility, contributing to Licence Condition 22 compliance.
Location - This is a full time post working for AWE in the Reading area.
These roles are graded with the band starting at £26,500 per annum.
AWE (one of the best 25 big companies to work for in the UK) offers an attractive array of benefits which include:
- Market leading contributory pension scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement (270 hours a year inc bank holidays, plus every other Friday off)
- Flexible working hours
- Salary sacrifice scheme
- Consideration for either full time or part time hours. Just let us know on your application if you wish to work part time
- Relocation package available (terms and conditions apply)
- Accountable for assisting in maintaining Configuration Control system across their area(s) of responsibility.
- Maintaining baselines (under direction) in accordance with Corporate Configuration Standard.
- Assists in collating data and report progress to Change Boards (CBs).
- Maintaining Configuration Change Control and reporting of Change Status to Central Configuration Governance.
- Maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality and be a great team player.
- Undertakes Configuration Change Control (CBs), in maintaining control of the changes across their area(s) of responsibility.
- Assists in collating and reporting Configuration Status Accounting data as required by the Configuration Manager.
- Assists in carrying out local Configuration Audits to ensure continued compliance and report on results.
- Assisting with establishing and defining the Configuration Baseline by producing the supporting documentation for Configuration Items.
- Integrate with the appropriate teams that are responsible for updating the content of the Configuration Baseline including supporting Projects Handover activities.
- The Company may require you to fulfil any other reasonable duties aligned to your position from time to time in line with business needs.